Fresh marinated anchovies with oranges and lemon
A recipe by Cristian Marino
I love anchovies and you can certainly season them to your liking .
Please find below the ingredients for fresh marinated anchovies with oranges and lemon by Cristian Marino
• 1 kg of fresh anchovies
• 0,2 L of white vinegar
• 4 large orange
• 2 lemon
• lemon zest from half 🍋
• ground black pepper
• parsley & 🌶 for garnish
• extra virgin olive oil 0,15 L
• sea salt 10 gr
- Clean the anchovies by cutting the head and removing the gut and the central bone
- Wash them under running water, dry them with kitchen paper ,put them in a container and cover the anchovies with 1 teaspoon of sea salt and the vinegar
- Leave the anchovies to marinate for 14 hours
- Rinse them with a bit of mineral water and discard the salt gently.
- Put them in a container and cover the anchovies with an emulsion of the juice of three oranges and 2 lemon 14 hours
- Put the anchovies in a bowl, one next to the other, and pour the marinade of extra virgin olive oil , orange juice and fresh crushed black pepper .Garnish with the lemon zest and some orange wedges!
Since these are raw fish, to guarantee the absence of anisakis, the anchovies must be blast chilled in a blast chiller at -35 ° for 24 hours, or in the home freezer, in this case 96 hours at -18 °