I asked around and the opinions are in agreement.
“Coconut water” from young coconut has health benefits apart from being very good.
Here are the main benefits of coconut water
•Rehydrates and replenishes minerals. It is a real natural supplement, very useful for example after a sporting activity. In fact, it contains magnesium, potassium, sodium, calcium and phosphorus as well as a good amount of vitamins and other minerals.Quenches and refreshes. Coconut water is an excellent drink to be consumed even on the hottest days.
• Promotes heart health. Coconut water is particularly rich in potassium, which is essential for the proper functioning of the heart.
• Helps fight viruses and bacteria. Coconut water contains lauric acid, a substance believed to have antibacterial and antiviral qualities.
• It helps the gastrointestinal system. Coconut water contains enzymes that promote digestion. It also helps prevent heartburn and stomach acid problems. For these reasons, it is also recommended during pregnancy.
• Promotes health and beauty of the skin. Drinking coconut water helps moisturize the skin from the inside and allows you to regulate excessive sebum production. It is also very suitable for external use and makes the skin softer and more luminous.
• It helps the health of the urinary system, thanks above all to the diuretic effect. Helps the to get rid of toxins.
• It is a friend of the diet. Unlike coconut milk, which is quite caloric, coconut water has a limited calorie content; moreover, thanks to its composition, it helps to contain nervous hunger.Therefore it contributes to a good mood
I personally agree with all the points. I also want to add that my blog promotes a healthy lifestyle strictly linked to my personal habits and experiences. If you are on a diet or need medical advice. Always rely on serious professionals with verifiable qualificationsCristian Marino